What is it? It’s …
- Opening up the whole scope of the Bible to get the Big Picture—and how it applies to YOU.
- Studying the major themes of the Bible and where you fit into them.
- Learning why the Bible books are arranged as they are … to help you accurately handle the Word.
- Discovering what was going on in secular history during Bible days.
- Understanding the Bible chronologically … where, how, and why all those “loose ends” tie together.
- Investigating the contribution of modern archaeology toward illuminating key Bible passages.
You can access the audio here.
Place an order to get the free PDF Study Notes via the green “Add to Cart” button