Great stuff . . . we implemented this in our gatherings about a year and a half ago (sharpened the practice after reading NT Church Dynamics) and it’s done everything you’ve said… richer fellowship gatherings, closer relationships, increased anticipation of The Lord’s coming, etc…. Thanks for your resources! —Adam Staub, pastor, PA
You can shepherd more effectively as a bi-vocational pastor in the context of small-church practices given by Jesus Himself. We help church leaders understand His original plans. Proven, practical, biblical ideas drawn directly from the New Testament to grow your church both spiritually and numerically. Pure Scripture. No gimmicks. 30 years’ bi-vocational experience.
Timeless help for your small church from the early church.
- Original Lord’s Supper Plans for Unity & Community
- Church Meetings That Encourage, Edify, & Stir Up Love
- Consensus Decisions for Christlike Shepherding
- Size Strategy (Small) for Effective Disciple Making
- Timeless Traditions for Success in Ministry